Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks?

+4
xFaD3Dx
zachattack4
bapsi123
AIRFORCEBRAT
8 posters

Should Jordan Make It Easier To Earn Ranks?

Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Vote_lcap14%Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Vote_rcap 14% [ 1 ]
Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Vote_lcap86%Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Vote_rcap 86% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Empty Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:46 am

AIRFORCEBRAT

AIRFORCEBRAT

Guys I Want Your Opinion, Should Jordan Make It Easier To Earn Ranks?

2Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Empty Re: Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Sat Oct 27, 2012 6:10 am

bapsi123

bapsi123
Donator
Donator

Tbh, I don't think Jordan should. It's fairly easy to get ranks.

3Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Empty Re: Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:40 am

zachattack4

zachattack4
Donator
Donator

I don't see why playing for a couple weeks, applying for Member,getting a couple vouches,well tbh you only need people to know you're a good player.So anyway, you play a four or five months apply for vet (if you got trusted) and you wait a couple weeks or so, maybe a month and you get a promo,then you play A LOT more, about up to a year and POSSIBLY apply for mod.So yeah what bap said, its fairly easy to get ranks.

4Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Empty Re: Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:15 pm

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

It is easy as fuq to get member, so you get that, and then as you go up it is harder to get Veteran and much more harder to get mod :/. I think thats pretty fair for the last two ranks b/c Jordan wouldnt go around giving those high ranks, to kick players at Veteran. If he was to make it easier he would need to know how much he can trust that player..

5Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Empty Re: Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:09 pm

mcfcrulz

mcfcrulz
Donator
Donator

I think that it may possibly be a good idea to have more frequent promotion days. And no I don't mean once a week or anything like that, but maybe once a month or two. And I agree with Faded on the higher ranks. To get Veteran you really have to prove that you're a good player and that you can be trusted. Also you have to be a frequent player, as I found out through my own experience. Moderator as well. I think one of the main reasons we don't have any mods at the moment, is because of the previous mods. Many of them were banned, e.g. IsraphelFan and PeanutButter, due to not following the rules, advertising and other stuff. I think that has had a big influence on the ranking today.

If I'm honest I think we need more ranks. I think that perhaps we need slightly more frequent promotion days and perhaps more ranks, because at the moment we really only have one rank that is possible to aquire; Member.

6Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Empty Re: Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:19 pm

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

Well @Mcfcrulz- I remember Jordan if we can come up with more ranks sometime.. HE said yeah possibly so lets just start planning some ranks and put it in the Suggestions post forum and then we can compromise with Jordan.. Like I cant believe I'm already going for Vet or Mod.. I dont want it to end Sad.. But it would be nice to be either one Smile

7Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Empty Re: Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:21 pm

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

Also yeah there should be frequent Rank ups like Mcf said once or 2 months.. Many people have been waiting to be ranked up at least 1 year or months.. And I think that, they shouldnt we waiting long it would make them mad and probably come on less to the server..

8Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Empty Re: Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:30 am

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE
Donator
Donator

No it shouldnt be!

9Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Empty Re: Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:34 am

dhopper598

dhopper598
Donator
Donator

Yea otherwise everyone would be ranking up every week or something which we don't want. U have to wait to see if u deserve the rank and that takes time!

10Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Empty Re: Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:43 am

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE
Donator
Donator

You need to play more to get a rank.

11Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Empty Re: Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:47 am

dhopper598

dhopper598
Donator
Donator

Exactly

12Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Empty Re: Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:48 am

schaffer2397

schaffer2397

Nope, you need to earn it. It should not br easy.

13Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Empty Re: Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:49 am

dhopper598

dhopper598
Donator
Donator

At all! Correct schaffer

14Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Empty Re: Should It Be Easier To Earn Ranks? Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:42 am

xFaD3Dx

xFaD3Dx
Donator
Donator

Now I'm not trying to be mean Airforcebat but just stop doing these votes everyones going to say no and Jordan and Demon know what they are doing and they're always busy trying to make the server better for us.. Now the only thing is that they should make an assigned rank up date and more ranks.. Thats what someone would agree on.. Very Happy Am I right guys?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum