Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Please ban him hes giving us a bad day (Nevermind) EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Please ban him hes giving us a bad day (Nevermind) EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Please ban him hes giving us a bad day (Nevermind) EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Please ban him hes giving us a bad day (Nevermind) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Please ban him hes giving us a bad day (Nevermind) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Please ban him hes giving us a bad day (Nevermind) EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Please ban him hes giving us a bad day (Nevermind) EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Please ban him hes giving us a bad day (Nevermind) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Please ban him hes giving us a bad day (Nevermind) EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Please ban him hes giving us a bad day (Nevermind)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nicolass1101

nicolass1101
Head-Mod
Head-Mod

His name is KIERZO356. After a while he started insulting me and my family. When i said i was going to be right back, he said "By dinner you mean your grandma's pussy" after i logged off. My grandma's dead :'( That put that to the limit. I am please asking you to ban him. That would make peace in chat.

Never mind thanks for reading

Last edited by nicolass1101 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : He apologized)

zakman246

zakman246

Who do you mean by "us"? Funny you should say that. I believe you came on to the server, and started talking extremely vulgar. I was just having fun, and you come to call me many names, and insult my dead dad and sister (/msg fuck you and your family, /msg suck your mums cock) and make many other insults. You then went on to call me "pussy" because I refused to fight you not because I was scared, but because you had diamond armour and you would've killed me anyway. After all this, I lost it. I got so mad with you, and then you logged. You return to insult me more, before saying sorry and then insulting Kieran for no reason. After that, you were all nice when Dem0n Gam3r logged on.

Hmm... what else.... Oh, and you were spamming in /msg "die die die die die" many times. After all this, I think its safe to say you've given the community as a whole a "bad day". I did not want to argue, but you continued and made me look like an asshole.

PS: You are a fucking poser. You are NOT "18" as you said, you are 13. Man up and stop being the whiner you are.

Thecrafterhall

Thecrafterhall

BOTH OF YOU STOP BEING SHIT ASS SONS OF A BITCH'S (mostly zakman246)
Sad
Sad
Sad
Sad

zakman246

zakman246

73740 wrote:BOTH OF YOU STOP BEING SHIT ASS SONS OF A BITCH'S (mostly zakman246)
Sad
Sad
Sad
Sad

"I STAND WITH MY BUDDEH BITCH"

Said by you ingame. Just because he is your friend doesn't mean he is right.

Edit: He just said "SHUDDUP BITCH I AM THE ONE WITH THE DIAMOND ARMOUR HERE"

aniceprofile

aniceprofile
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

Wait is nico being the dick in this situation? I'm lost.

mcfcrulz

mcfcrulz
Donator
Donator

I believe Nicolass is being the absolute ****head in the situation here. Kieran told me that Nicolass was being an arsehole so he started to fight back. If anyone, I think it should be Nico that gets banned. Smile

Love from McfcRulz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum