Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Bullshit... EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Bullshit... EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Bullshit... EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Bullshit... EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Bullshit... EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Bullshit... EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Bullshit... EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Bullshit... EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Bullshit... EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bullshit...

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bullshit... Empty Bullshit... Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:44 am

Who are you reporting: xJordannx

What rule have they broken: None.

i think its bullshit that we keep getting banned for no reason over and over again. its not funny

2Bullshit... Empty Re: Bullshit... Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:04 pm

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

Well Jacob, its nice to actually see your speaking to me again.

I banned you because I had many players telling me about how you are freely give them items and such. It really doesnt matter to me if you are giving items to other player because you know how to moderate (from what I can sum up) what requests you grant other players. However my central problem was that you were never on. You simply just stopped coming on, and whenever you were on and I talked to you, you wouldnt answer me. And I understand there are times when you cannot answer me and I really do understand that. However when you wont speak to me on skype or xbox and are completely ignoring me I take that to offense. You may be telling me your joking but your brushing me off. So when you want to stop ignoring me and acting stupid we can discuss this in a more adequate fashion.

3Bullshit... Empty Re: Bullshit... Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:28 am

we ignore you becuz all you do is moan that we arent on. we like to do other things than constantly be on. i get on to check the server. i do whats in my job description. when we do get on you should cherish the time. instead you spam us. it s not fair to us that u force this on us

4Bullshit... Empty Re: Bullshit... Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:49 am

i forgot to mention that you constantly are killing and griefing us becuz you think itz funny but when we do it you just moan, also griim is a dumbass and forgot his password and he says he agrees

5Bullshit... Empty Re: Bullshit... Tue Feb 15, 2011 4:49 am

he also says when he was building his underground house that u griefed it for no reason and that makes him mad

6Bullshit... Empty Re: Bullshit... Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:55 am

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

SoM_Flash wrote:he also says when he was building his underground house that u griefed it for no reason and that makes him mad

I didn't grief his house, I filled it with stone as a joke then returned it back to normal then he goes all mad and rages.

Also I havent really asked you to come on the server in ages, I perfer it alot more if you come on later at night.

And I know that I "use" to kill people and things but I dont really do that no more, and I don't grief... why would I grief my own server?

All I really want you to do is speak to me more so I can tell you whats going on and happening ect, and if your just ignoring me all the time then how can I do that?

7Bullshit... Empty Re: Bullshit... Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:03 am

and i do get on later at night when your not on so i can watch the server. i got on every hour along with griim. i think we can talk. just preferably on skype. and also, i thinkn ausin should get more recognition than hes getting. hes helped me on multiple occasions while i was on checking the server, telling me whos chests are who, even keeping a log of who he thinks is griefing so he can tell me later on and i can investigate it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum