Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Reelphresh trusted app EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Reelphresh trusted app EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Reelphresh trusted app EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Reelphresh trusted app EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Reelphresh trusted app EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Reelphresh trusted app EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Reelphresh trusted app EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Reelphresh trusted app EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Reelphresh trusted app EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Reelphresh trusted app

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reelphresh trusted app Empty Reelphresh trusted app Sat May 19, 2012 4:50 pm

reelphresh

Mod
Mod

Minecraft username:Reelphresh

Real name (recommended): Ivan Holcombe

How long have you been playing on THIS server?: Month and a half

How often do you plan on being on THIS server?: more then any other player 7 days a week from 11 or noon to 3 in the morning.

Name any Admins, Mods, or Trusted players who would vouch for you: im hoping jordann demongamer, aniceprofile ,baps zacks mage yves, aswell as several others

How do we know you can be trusted?: Really jordann and demongamer you can never really know if someone is going to be trustful, you just have to give the player a chance and see if the mess it up but if either of you wish for my home phone # i'll have no problem messaging it to you
beings my computers dont got skype and i dont own xbox360

Why do you deserve Trusted status?
because ive been on so much that if i couldnt be trusted then i should of got the boot by now. im one of the true epic builders and i do it all myself and treat people how id like to be treated.

A little more about myself

I started gaming when i was five on the atari coleco and intellevision, got a nintendo when i was seven and started with the first dragon warrior. later got a sega genisis and loved the phantasy star series, and most early snes rpgs, final fantasys. never been a fan of mario or sonic. but use to mass buttons all day on street fighter two. dint ever play n64 or ps1 much but loved Myth the fallen lords, diablo 2, C&C starcraft, bauldersgate.mostly just played gta's on ps2 and dont own any next gen consoles other then wii which i use just for the netflix. i grew up in california in garden valley and use to play ad&d, rifts, starwars back in high school aswell as use to play magic the gathering which i started that in middleschool back during revsed and 3rd ed.

I got a wife Candyce who is 25 two kids a 15month old girl named Jenova,(wife let me pick it Smile) and a 3 year old boy (rowan) aswell s a step daughter who is 7.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum