Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Not fair ranking system EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Not fair ranking system EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Not fair ranking system EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Not fair ranking system EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Not fair ranking system EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Not fair ranking system EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Not fair ranking system EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Not fair ranking system EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Not fair ranking system EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Not fair ranking system

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not fair ranking system Empty Not fair ranking system Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:48 am

ausinpowas

I have been on this server for months and I have been helping players tons and I finally got the trusted rank, now another kid joins tyler and it takes him 2 weeks or so to get veteran ?????? How is this fair at all? He isn't even nice at all from what I see he even said my castle is crap!(which it now is because of grief) But please jordan be fair with us.

2Not fair ranking system Empty ... Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:19 pm

namalinowski

namalinowski

Wel he proved to us that he was loyal enough for veteran. Maybe you can prove to me that you deserver veteran and i will vouch for you..

namalinowski

3Not fair ranking system Empty Re: Not fair ranking system Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:44 am

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

One of the main reasons he got Veteran was because he is an active player, me and Nick also know him very well on the teamspeak, what i'm trying to say is that we dont really know you so well as him, maybe you should consider coming on the teamspeak and talking to us or something, otherwise you have very low chances of becoming a rank like that and we will just think of you as a "randomer" not trying to be harsh or anything but you must get what I mean...

If you don't have a mic then you can buy them for very cheap, here's one I found, maybe you should look into getting it - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sunwire-Headset-Microphone-Skype-Chatting/dp/B000WFX5RI/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1297467622&sr=8-7

You can also use:
- Xbox headset (TurtleBeach, Astro's ect)
- Guitar hero/Rockband Mic

Well anyway I hope you can get a mic and speak to us on teamspeak and get to know the community a little better aswell.(WE DONT BITE!)

Also I would just like to say that you were one of the people we were going to pick for a higher rank, the only thing that stopped us from picking you was because we dont know you well enough.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum