Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
FaQ for new players EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
FaQ for new players EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
FaQ for new players EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
FaQ for new players EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
FaQ for new players EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
FaQ for new players EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
FaQ for new players EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
FaQ for new players EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
FaQ for new players EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

FaQ for new players

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FaQ for new players Empty FaQ for new players Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:03 pm

candros

ok so i just started playing on this server a couple days ago, so most of you will likely have no idea who i am.
My suggestion is to include somewhere on the website or perhaps even in-game a FaQ for people new to the server. I saw there was one for the forums, but not for any of the things specific to the server, or things that someone new to online might not know. example topics would be things like the in-game currency system, as well as possibly instructions on where new people should go to get started so that they aren't in people's way. I suggest this because this is actually what i came to the website looking for today. I have had several questions since i first joined the server, and I didn't want to bother the mods until I had thoroughly searched the website for answers, and if they are on here I couldn't find them. I also tried the in game /help feature, and though i found it quite usefull there were some things it did not explained, such as those suggested above. That being said I imagine that the mods get pestered all the time by the same questions from noobs such as myself. Therefore it is my belief that such a feature would help out both newbies such as myself, as well as the moderator staff.

Thank you to the moderation staff for reading my suggestion

-Candros

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum