Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
xJordannx's SMP Servers 1 year anniversary EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
xJordannx's SMP Servers 1 year anniversary EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
xJordannx's SMP Servers 1 year anniversary EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
xJordannx's SMP Servers 1 year anniversary EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
xJordannx's SMP Servers 1 year anniversary EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
xJordannx's SMP Servers 1 year anniversary EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
xJordannx's SMP Servers 1 year anniversary EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
xJordannx's SMP Servers 1 year anniversary EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
xJordannx's SMP Servers 1 year anniversary EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

xJordannx's SMP Servers 1 year anniversary

+6
mcfcrulz
jswhiss
Peanutbutterjew
WessRocks
TheIsrephalFan
xJordannx
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1xJordannx's SMP Servers 1 year anniversary Empty xJordannx's SMP Servers 1 year anniversary Tue Nov 22, 2011 12:18 pm

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

So I was thinking, next month will be this servers 1 year anniversary (27 dec) and I think it would be really cool if we could celebrate it, and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how we could celebrate it?

TheIsrephalFan

TheIsrephalFan

FREE CAKE FOR ALL

WessRocks

WessRocks

maybe something like everyone gets like a few stacks of any item they want for free.... idk just a suggestion

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

I mean like a massive server party with music and we all setup an awesome redstone cirucit so there can be lights flashing and npc's and a disco or something, anything like that lol...
Just want to make it epic!

Peanutbutterjew

Peanutbutterjew

I could set up a dance party, make spawn really discoy? I could set up contests and it will be a one month party, and on aniversery day we will have minecraft olympics, I will only require tris help, cuz he's a good builder, sound like a plan?

jswhiss

jswhiss

I'd love to help out on this too

WessRocks

WessRocks

And we could have a special giant tnt explosion on something at the end of it all.... for epicness Very Happy and maybe some rapid fire dispencers to shoot snowballs or something like that. Again im only making random suggestions.

mcfcrulz

mcfcrulz
Donator
Donator

Awesome! We could like have huge tournaments at funworld and awesome stuff. DUnno if cud go on though, as its Christmas and I'm really busy at christmas.

TriGunXSword

TriGunXSword

I'll probably be busy at christmas but we could set up some kind of massive party with redstone and all that fun stuff. I can probably get some flashing lights up and running easily enough.

HunterY25

HunterY25

DANCE PARTY

jswhiss

jswhiss

Again like the others im pretty dang busy at christmas but ill try to make it on, i can set up some fireworks and a countdown clock if wanted Smile

BrilliantX

I can help make a christmas tree

crotchettheleper

crotchettheleper

I would love to help out on this!
santa

mcfcrulz

mcfcrulz
Donator
Donator

I really want to help with something! If I had the resources I woulkd make a disco with flashing redstone torches. Hope I can help but busy at christmas.

Peanutbutterjew

Peanutbutterjew

I think me and TriGunXSword should make a huge party house with many activites, and make it holiday-ey. The only reason i want it just to be me and tri is cuz i dont want swarms of people and i want this to be a surprise

mcfcrulz

mcfcrulz
Donator
Donator

Ok I don't mind. I just want to contribute more to the server Very Happy

HunterY25

HunterY25

Peanutbutterjew wrote:I think me and TriGunXSword should make a huge party house with many activites, and make it holiday-ey. The only reason i want it just to be me and tri is cuz i dont want swarms of people and i want this to be a surprise

That would be awesome Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum