Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Hi there, discuss the favorite part of your feet. EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Hi there, discuss the favorite part of your feet. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Hi there, discuss the favorite part of your feet. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Hi there, discuss the favorite part of your feet. EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Hi there, discuss the favorite part of your feet. EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Hi there, discuss the favorite part of your feet. EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Hi there, discuss the favorite part of your feet. EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Hi there, discuss the favorite part of your feet. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Hi there, discuss the favorite part of your feet. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hi there, discuss the favorite part of your feet.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

aniceprofile

aniceprofile
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

Hi there, discuss the favorite part of your feet. W4d9nJw

Last edited by aniceprofile on Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total

aniceprofile

aniceprofile
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

For me, the mid part on the bottom of my foot is the best. It's very ticklish and most of all it's as smooth as nj's walrus back.

njskater

njskater
Admin
Admin

I like the footsies, us walrus's don't have footsies so its hard typing this. Also, the texture is like anice's butt cheek, smooth and tasty!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum