Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
Later gators EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
Later gators EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
Later gators EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
Later gators EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
Later gators EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
Later gators EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
Later gators EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
Later gators EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
Later gators EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

Later gators

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Later gators Empty Later gators Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:27 pm

njskater

njskater
Admin
Admin

demon you dont you fucken dare go on about respect, you got a title in a game congratulations now get some respect in real life, you alienated dick, sorry your insecure and cant take an insult fucking king huston. take this as a ban appeal and a hint of advice keep everything out except for the part where i called you a obese fuck and how you banned me. have fun dick, take some time to right another witty thing and go on about respect obviously i don't give a fuck about what you think your entitled to

2Later gators Empty Re: Later gators Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:28 pm

njskater

njskater
Admin
Admin

excuse the spelling mistakes i was pissed off when writing this quit fucking taking demon as your idol

3Later gators Empty Re: Later gators Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:37 pm

TriGunXSword

TriGunXSword

Dude ban appeals section is somewhere else. If you want to get unbanned go post over there after you've cooled down.

Also for those who are curious here's a rundown of what happened:

It started with nj bitching to both me and dem0n about how he didn't like nico, which then turned into him having a pissing match with dem0n over him not being allowed to build a tree in one of the previous spawns. At this point dem0n decided to mute him until he cooled down.

About 10 minutes later dem0n unmuted him, and literally about a minute later nj decides to take one last jab at dem0n for no real reason. Dem0n, having enough of his shit for the night, decides to perma ban him until further notice.

4Later gators Empty Re: Later gators Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:05 pm

Dem0nGam3r

Dem0nGam3r

@Tri All correct, Tri, except I'd like to add that nj also insulted me after our "pissing match", after I tried to end the previous (stupid) argument.

Nj can't take any advice or criticism, and he always thinks he is right. He doesn't know when to quit and takes everything too damn far. I banned him for his behavior and attitude, which in this case were technically a breach of the server rules. I am not obliged to sit back quietly and allow a disrespectful and offensive player to insult me or the other players (the whole argument started because he was saying he was going to harass nico and I tried to talk some sense into him).

I am not, and never was angry nor do I hold a grudge (unlike certain people). Just post your appeal with a more apologetic, or at least reasonable tone and you will be unbanned. I can have an argument without holding an everlasting grudge (unlike, you know), and I only apologize for stooping to your level of pettiness and arguing with you in the first place.

Rather than defend an erroneous position, learn from your mistakes and try to mend things. Or just stay the way you are, keep your current mentality and fuck off and don't come back, it's your choice. Make no mistake if you get unbanned and do something like this again, you won't get unbanned next time.

Twisted Evil <3, Dem0n Twisted Evil

5Later gators Empty Re: Later gators Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:18 pm

Dem0nGam3r

Dem0nGam3r

njskater wrote:demon you dont you fucken dare go on about respect, you got a title in a game congratulations now get some respect in real life, you alienated dick, sorry your insecure and cant take an insult fucking king huston. take this as a ban appeal and a hint of advice keep everything out except for the part where i called you a obese fuck and how you banned me. have fun dick, take some time to right another witty thing and go on about respect obviously i don't give a fuck about what you think your entitled to
"Dem0n, don't you fucking dare go on about respect.

You got a title in a game, congratulations! Now get some respect in real life, you alienated dick! Sorry you're insecure and can't take an insult, fucking King Houston.

Take this as a ban appeal and, a hint of advice: keep everything out except for the part where I called you an obese fuck and how you banned me.

Have fun, dick! Take some time to write another witty thing and go on about respect.

Obviously, I don't give a fuck about what you think; you're entitled to [your opinion/think/rant/vent/rage/shit yourself/be an insecure fuck/be fat/be right about everything/be better than me?]."

Fixed it as best I could, you smug little shit, you. Wink 

Twisted Evil <3, Dem0n Twisted Evil

6Later gators Empty Re: Later gators Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:40 am

Peanutbutterjew

Peanutbutterjew

Really njskater, why would you do this? You can't push the limits, really. You were one of the longest players on this server but you had to do this. It's disappointing. And the worst is that all Dem0n did was try to talk some sense in you. Wow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum