Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
I hate to say it. I really do. EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
I hate to say it. I really do. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
I hate to say it. I really do. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
I hate to say it. I really do. EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
I hate to say it. I really do. EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
I hate to say it. I really do. EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
I hate to say it. I really do. EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
I hate to say it. I really do. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
I hate to say it. I really do. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

I hate to say it. I really do.

+7
reelphresh
schaffer2397
xJordannx
Emibuscus
WilliamRebel10
ONE_BAD_RENAGADE
aniceprofile
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I hate to say it. I really do. Empty I hate to say it. I really do. Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:25 am

aniceprofile

aniceprofile
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

Hello fellow Minecrafters, as of now, the server has been as popular as people that like the new YouTube layout. I just wanted to say I would understand why you might decide to shut the server down. It costs money, and with no one one it, I think it is a waste. This has been the best server out there, and with great staff and great players. With all the recent fuck faces getting banned, the server has shrank and shrank until almost no one is on ever. Me, I am very very bored of Minecraft, and have nothing to do ever. That is the main reason I am not on. That, and the shortage of people on. So, I bid you farewell, I do not like Minecraft anymore, and all my friends on the server, I will still play games with you, just not Minecraft. Wow, that sentence was long. Well that is all, thank you Jordann and Demon for the great server, I have had a lot of fun, and goodbye.
I hate to say it. I really do. UPJBp

2I hate to say it. I really do. Empty Re: I hate to say it. I really do. Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:26 am

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE
Donator
Donator

I would play I just have to get a new mouse Sad

3I hate to say it. I really do. Empty Re: I hate to say it. I really do. Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:19 am

WilliamRebel10

Donator
Donator

Sorry to see you go anice. If they do decide to shut down the server I would like to see how many people would get on if we got a new map first. I know I would and a few others that would but that's still not enough. I definitely think we would get more people to be on but I might not be correct.

4I hate to say it. I really do. Empty Re: I hate to say it. I really do. Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:39 pm

aniceprofile

aniceprofile
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

My mistake on the pic. I mean 2011-2012.

5I hate to say it. I really do. Empty Re: I hate to say it. I really do. Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:46 am

Emibuscus

Well,i have tried to invite some people ... but i dont know if they will join :/ And its sad that ur done on minecraft anice :/

6I hate to say it. I really do. Empty Re: I hate to say it. I really do. Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:23 am

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

aniceprofile wrote:My mistake on the pic. I mean 2011-2012.

No, the server started on dec, 27th, 2010 so the pic was right, unless you meant when YOU joined the server, Also, the server isn't shut down YET and I would like to see how many players would come back if and when we do get a new map, but it doesn't look like many players will do because WilliamRebel10 asked who would come back if we get a new map and... let's just say it isn't getting many reply's, lol.

Also, me and Dem0n came to a conclusion that SMP minecraft is boring, no-one wants to play that anymore, and that's most likely why we're not getting any players, so if we do get a new map, we're most likely going to be changing how the server works.

Last edited by xJordannx on Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total

7I hate to say it. I really do. Empty Re: I hate to say it. I really do. Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:25 am

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE
Donator
Donator

I've tried to get one person on idk if he has gotten on or not though.

8I hate to say it. I really do. Empty Re: I hate to say it. I really do. Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:45 am

schaffer2397

schaffer2397

Jordan, we all love this server. Not because of the map but because of the people. There are not a ton of us left but it could still work. I really dont care if the server type changes. I just want to hang out with everyone and have fun. But if you decide to shut it down, i understand (since it costs $$$$) . I love this sever and really hope it becomes living again. Thanks so much Demon and Jordan. You guys were the best hosts ever. Keep in contact with me on skype if the server dies. And anyone else that reads this and loves this server should speak up and show Jordan that you still care!!!!! But if this is it, farewell my minecraft friends. i will miss you!! Crying or Very sad

9I hate to say it. I really do. Empty Re: I hate to say it. I really do. Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:11 am

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE

ONE_BAD_RENAGADE
Donator
Donator

Schaffer, people have already been back on!

10I hate to say it. I really do. Empty Re: I hate to say it. I really do. Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:08 am

aniceprofile

aniceprofile
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

xJordannx wrote:
aniceprofile wrote:My mistake on the pic. I mean 2011-2012.

No, the server started on dec, 27th, 2010 so the pic was right, unless you meant when YOU joined the server, Also, the server isn't shut down YET and I would like to see how many players would come back if and when we do get a new map, but it doesn't look like many players will do because WilliamRebel10 asked who would come back if we get a new map and... let's just say it isn't getting many reply's, lol.

Also, me and Dem0n came to a conclusion that SMP minecraft is boring, no-one wants to play that anymore, and that's most likely why we're not getting any players, so if we do get a new map, we're most likely going to be changing how the server works.
If you were to change how it works, what did you have in mind? If it was something different than SMP, and I could find interest in it, I will come back. Smile

11I hate to say it. I really do. Empty Re: I hate to say it. I really do. Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:12 am

WilliamRebel10

Donator
Donator

Jordan, whatever you and Dem0n are deciding on it would be nice to start a topic about it to inform everybody. Also I think a vote would be nice.

12I hate to say it. I really do. Empty Re: I hate to say it. I really do. Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:48 pm

reelphresh

Mod
Mod

Lack of change does cause depression.

13I hate to say it. I really do. Empty Re: I hate to say it. I really do. Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:44 am

iRachet

Donator
Donator

OH HELL NAWW NOT ANICE, Fuck man. Keep the server up but this might get me in trouble. OR NOT, Jordan i need you promissions to post the FUCK out of this server EVERYWHERE i can. I'm not letting this server down not EVER.

We need this server to stay alive, your server IS minecraft and thats the way i want it to stay. Watch if i can get people to support me and help me this server will be skyrocketed with players and fame.

14I hate to say it. I really do. Empty Re: I hate to say it. I really do. Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:51 am

superboo2000

superboo2000

Wrong it does not cost money i dont care if i get yelled at by some one i dont know but i love this server but saying it cost money is just an excuse if you put the time and effort into it u can make an amazing server so that is no excuse to make! its your fault for shutting down your server maybe u should unban some nice people who say sorry and really do miss this server it your guys fault to ban people, now im not saying that i want to be unbanned i dont give two shits but all im saying this is all your fault and no not u jordan but u demon u fucked everything up! I know many people who can help u no not adam but others so thats all i have to say i miss server bye.

15I hate to say it. I really do. Empty Re: I hate to say it. I really do. Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:32 am

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

superboo2000 wrote:Wrong it does not cost money i dont care if i get yelled at by some one i dont know but i love this server but saying it cost money is just an excuse if you put the time and effort into it u can make an amazing server so that is no excuse to make! its your fault for shutting down your server maybe u should unban some nice people who say sorry and really do miss this server it your guys fault to ban people, now im not saying that i want to be unbanned i dont give two shits but all im saying this is all your fault and no not u jordan but u demon u fucked everything up! I know many people who can help u no not adam but others so thats all i have to say i miss server bye.

I could hardly understand your wording, but from what I think I could understand I'm going to reply to.

"Wrong it does not cost money"? You obviously don't give 2 shits about running a good server either then, it costs me around $35/month to run the TeamSpeak and the server 24/7 with no lag. I guess you're a bigger retard than I thought, you're obviously one of those people that start an Hamachi server because you don't even know how to portforward and continue from there thinking that the server you're running is so easy to manage making it easy for us too. Well, how about you actually get a server host, and try to maintain a good server whilst keeping everyone happy on there.

And about unbanning people, when/if we get a new map we're going to unban every player on the server that has ever been banned.

Also, Dem0n is a great admin, so don't say it was him that "fucked everything up", it's people like you that play that role, and I'm sure everyone would agree with me.

16I hate to say it. I really do. Empty Re: I hate to say it. I really do. Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:13 am

iRachet

Donator
Donator

Superboo i really did like you at the start but, What the fuck do you think and who you think you are? Saying that dem0n isn't a good admin, saying that it is every ones fault. How would you feel if you had a great running server. WHICH I BELIEVE YOU DON'T FUCKING HAVE. And some Fucking Twatt comes and sais it's your fault? Go fuck your self superboo i hope you get hit by a truck that im fucking driving. I TOTALLY agree with Jordan He has the winning point there dude. you dont just go around saying " Hey im superboo i totally hate jordan so i am going to blame everything on his community" Go fucking die in a hole you fucking whore. Or even get fucking dragged 52 miles bare skinned by a bus and fucking be left there to die!

17I hate to say it. I really do. Empty Re: I hate to say it. I really do. Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:56 am

superboo2000

superboo2000

Right back at u rachet and i wasnt blaming the community u dumb ass i was saying something i fucking love the comunity i was saying something else ill stop talking i miss and love this server but im not goin to talk about that. But that is all im saying u guys make into a bigger problem and rachet wat the hell y u so serious about the server ik its a good server and great community but wat u said was unescisary u didnt have to be like that but wat ever i regret all that i did i only did it because u banned all of mu best friends i know in real life thats all im done miss the server miss community peace.

18I hate to say it. I really do. Empty Re: I hate to say it. I really do. Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:56 pm

Peanutbutterjew

Peanutbutterjew

*Sigh* I miss the old xJx

19I hate to say it. I really do. Empty Re: I hate to say it. I really do. Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:28 pm

nicolass1101

nicolass1101
Head-Mod
Head-Mod

God damn internet not posting the post I spent 10 mins typing..

I haven't been able to log on recently (the past weekish) because:

1. High School sucks ass
2. Its ICC week now but we had to plan for it and shizz taking my after school time (ICC is a competition between 9th 10th 11th and 12th)
3. I developed a short addiction for TF2 which I have tried to stop Razz

Ill try to get on now as ICC is going on now I dont have that much homework and the planification is over.

20I hate to say it. I really do. Empty Re: I hate to say it. I really do. Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:37 pm

nicolass1101

nicolass1101
Head-Mod
Head-Mod

GOD DAMN PEANUT D: I thought anice had posted this now :I

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]