Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
The map situation. EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
The map situation. EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
The map situation. EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
The map situation. EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
The map situation. EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
The map situation. EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
The map situation. EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
The map situation. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
The map situation. EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

The map situation.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The map situation. Empty The map situation. Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:46 pm

Dem0nGam3r

Dem0nGam3r

Here's what we're planning to do...

When 1.3 is released tomorrow, we will temporarily be running the server on a vanilla map, without plugins. Once all currently used plugins have been updated after the release of 1.3, we will then restore the map currently being used.

We will be backing up the current state of the map tomorrow right before we switch to a temp (vanilla) map, meaning anything you build up until the moment we switch maps should still be there when the map comes back, so no worries about players losing their items/builds Very Happy .

1.3 is confirmed to be released tomorrow (Wednesday, August 1, 2012 - Exact time of release unknown).

[On another note..

In the future (though quite far off as we don't have much ready yet) we will be working on a new spawn and other structures, as well as planning which plugins to add/remove/edit for a new map.

We will, when we're closer to actually switching to the new map, release the details of what we're planning but as of yet we don't have a clear enough idea of how our new setup will work nor have we built much of the planned structures or found the right plugins for the desired setup.

In other words keep in mind that we're going to "eventually" change the map and features of the server, but as of now nothing is certain so don't worry about it yet. As I said we'll be sure to consult with and announce to you players what changes will be occurring when we have more solid details to give to you.

Just to clarify this is just something I thought I'd mention and does NOT apply to the 1.3 update or any changes taking place soon.]

Oh, and get ready for some chaotic vanilla map shenanigans tomorrow! Twisted Evil

2The map situation. Empty Re: The map situation. Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:51 pm

nicolass1101

nicolass1101
Head-Mod
Head-Mod

aww i was looking forward to a new map Razz

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum