Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Support the server!
Latest topics
» Papa bless the memories
UPCOMING SERVER CHANGE INFO -PLEASE READ- EmptyThu Feb 08, 2018 8:51 am by Thecrafterhall

» IMPORTANT PLEASE UNDERSTAND
UPCOMING SERVER CHANGE INFO -PLEASE READ- EmptyMon Aug 04, 2014 6:35 am by aniceprofile

» Server Shutting Down
UPCOMING SERVER CHANGE INFO -PLEASE READ- EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 5:19 am by reelphresh

» hi can i have trusted
UPCOMING SERVER CHANGE INFO -PLEASE READ- EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 7:18 pm by _Maney_

» "Sleep well, my friend."
UPCOMING SERVER CHANGE INFO -PLEASE READ- EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:39 pm by zachattack4

» Well didnt see that coming!
UPCOMING SERVER CHANGE INFO -PLEASE READ- EmptyWed Mar 26, 2014 3:25 pm by zachattack4

» Can I get a refund?
UPCOMING SERVER CHANGE INFO -PLEASE READ- EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:07 am by sk8mafia2

» Now we know what the staff has been doing
UPCOMING SERVER CHANGE INFO -PLEASE READ- EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:09 pm by _Maney_

» Goodbye, Old Friends
UPCOMING SERVER CHANGE INFO -PLEASE READ- EmptyFri Mar 07, 2014 2:03 pm by _Maney_

You are not connected. Please login or register

UPCOMING SERVER CHANGE INFO -PLEASE READ-

+3
TriGunXSword
zachattack4
Dem0nGam3r
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dem0nGam3r

Dem0nGam3r

Hey y'all, we'll be switching shortly to the new bukkit server with a new ip, and will be conducting beta testing to make sure there are no problems with the new setup.

There are many new features, and the server will be much more stable; The nether and the End will be accessible, new improved anti-griefing plugins will be implemented, a new dynamic map will be available that will display the entire explored areas of the map as well as display all online player's locations, the map size will be increased 2x(and the borders will be fixed), a new economy plugin and shop system will be implemented, and more.

Most commands will be different from the previous server, so players should thouroughly read the /help text. The ip will be released once we are finished with final checks and tests.

Please note that all activity that occurs on the current map/server will be rolled back to 16th of February 2012 to 7:00 PM GMT, so players are encouraged to cease all activities after 7:00, lest their progress be lost.

If neccessary this post will be updated to inform players of any new developments.

If you have any further questions about the new VPS or bukkit server, just leave a reply.

zachattack4

zachattack4
Donator
Donator

Sounds good to me! Very Happy From,zachs1000

TriGunXSword

TriGunXSword

if anyone wants a sneak preview here's a fancy little thing so you can check out the new map copy/paste this into your web browser:

http://108.174.48.194:26166/

The map is still gonna have a border but the border will be set so that the map is at least twice as large as the current one. It's still in the early stages of being set up (I've only got like 1/5th of spawn done after 4 hours of work, so it'll take a couple days at least). All I'm gonna say about spawn is that it'll be more open than the old one (not gonna be just one big hallway with crossing paths and stuff, as cool as it did look it was kind of annoying to navigate to the random stuff in it without a compass or flying).

TriGunXSword

TriGunXSword

I totally wasn't drunk at all when I typed the first part of that post (maybe just a little bit). Just click the damn link and be amazed, maybe go a bit crazy and flip some tables over, idk. By the way the server is whitelisted so don't bother trying to get into it :p

mcfcrulz

mcfcrulz
Donator
Donator

im retaRDED

mcfcrulz

mcfcrulz
Donator
Donator

PENIS

mcfcrulz

mcfcrulz
Donator
Donator

Sorry my friend was on my laptop D:<

xJordannx

xJordannx
Owner/Dev
Owner/Dev

Server is ready for beta-testing, the IP is:
108.174.48.194:26165

The prices for selling items are a little overpriced which I'll probably change soon, but what I would like everyone to do is to come on and test some commands and plugins etc.

HunterY25

HunterY25

ok what about our ranks?

Minecraft User Name: HunterY25

captinlump

captinlump

When i try to get on the server it says im a bad person.

Sincerely, drewski1997

mcfcrulz

mcfcrulz
Donator
Donator

What rank were you drewski?

captinlump

captinlump

I am trusted mcfcrurlz

Singhned, drewski1997

captinlump

captinlump